CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A card for a special friend







I am on a roll and for a reason...I have to complete a few projects asap because I may be shifting this weekend...MAYBE because this is defence and things are fluid and ambiguous all the time so I not sure if the house will be ready for its new occupants.

Anyways all that later....I would like to share my new card that I made for D2D.The image is from D2d and the sentiment is from sentimental sundays.The sketch is from CPS.The twine is from my stash.This card also enters the ongoing challenge at sentimental sundays.

The current challenge at Sentimental sundays urges you to step out of your comfort zone.Ihave made 4by 9 card only once earlier and thats becasue I have to make an envelope for it .So this is just not my style....But I quite like the way it turned out


The insides.
The handmade envelope.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love all the greens - and that envelope is just maginificent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the long, clean & simple designs.


    Thank you for joining our “Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone” challenge at Sentimental Sundays.

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work! Love the green! :)

    Hope the housing situation gets sorted soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. such nice embossing! And that is a lovely shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely and so elegant,the green and white combo looks just great.really like the envelope too so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty - love embossing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so pretty. I like the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I love the matching envelope!
    Thanks for joining the fun at Sentimental Sundays this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours you have used on your card and what an awesome colour of the envelope.. Way to go.. I missed this challenge AGAIN thanks to my trip to Delhi..!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.