CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Card for a four year old boy called Anant


Hi friends!

The card I am sharing today was meant to be for more than one challenge but I have missed the bus;nevertheless I like what I came up with...have a look.

The close up of the front of the card.

The insides.

The envelope.

The recipe

The monkey image byDustin Pike.

Hooray for birthdays sentiment by TLC.

dp is a digi download

The happy birthday sentiment with cake is a digi from Kate's Krafty korner

Punches-Ek success and MS

Glossy accents,pencil colours

Sketch-CPS

Challenges

Aud Sentiments Challenge-A Sentiment/card for a child

Thanks for passing by.

Hugs.

10 comments:

  1. awww... such a cute cute card... love that monkey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for a 4 year old cheeky monkey! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! The little boy will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW your card is gorgeous and it feels wonderful to see one of my sentiments on someones card. thankyou so much for sending me the link

    Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...what's not to love about this adorable card? Nothing. Just the perfect boy's card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!How adorable is your card...lobed the naughty monkey,and the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an adorable card :), I'm sure Anant will love it, love the coordinated PP

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adoarble card. I love that monkey. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fantastic boy card! :)
    Very awed by the use of your digi magic! Fabulous stuff you have on board! Will take some lessons from you on the digi stuff. Totally clueless right now! :) Keep going girl! LOVE your coordinated card, cover and insides. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.