CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Card for a couple of challenges



Hi there!This is another rushed post...Either I am too busy or I have lost all my organisational skills.Its pouring here and it was very difficult to click a decent picture of my card;nevertheless I am posting the pics.

This  card enters the following challenges

Delightful Indspiration-New Kaela set from Designed2Delight 

Digi doodle shop's Best-Challenge #46 - Nature

Inspirational card sketches-ICS#101 

The image is from Designed 2Delight and its a part of the progressive challenge.the image was coloured with markers and pencil colours.I have used glossy accents and crackle accents on the images.The punch is Martha Stewarts and the cardstock and the backing papers are from my stash.

The insides

Thanks for passing by. I am enduring a cold day. Cheer me up and warm my heart with your lovely comments.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations! love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I specially like the inside of your card, Snehal That sentiment is just sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards! Love how you used the image!Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card..I love that you punched on a patterned paper..I never think of that..why? Hope you're feeling warm..Happy Valentine's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. Both so lovely. Many thanks dor joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card...love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.