CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Birth flower card





Hi!
Today's card as the name suggests has got to do with my birth flower( which I did not know until I googled it)Jonquil.Thats the current challenge at Sentimental sundays.I have taken inspiration from the colours of my birth flower and created this.
The stamps used are Ippity which I bought from Ujjwal.The ink is Tim Holtz distress(Mustard seed).The matted gems and the lady bird is from Pie Lane.
This card also derives its inspiration from CASE study.and the texture challenge at Lily Pad.
The card .
The insides.

Thanks for passing by

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, love the colors and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous distressing... lovely color Snehal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Flower and Card !!!Loved the colours and the Ladybug Looks way too Cute...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous flower, color and distressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Card and the bug is super cute! :)

    please do drop in by my blog sometime and follow me if you like it!
    http://handinhandstore.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,
    Sharada

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful colourful card, Snehal. The mustard colour is just stunning and works so well with the flower, very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card, I like how you sponged the edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. It is beautiful! Gorgeous colour, beautiful stamp. Love how you have brought everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, love the inside too! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. Even I don't know my birth flower! gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful card.... nice creations....

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is brilliantly designed and I love the background textures too! Perfect for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week, hope you join us again today for our new Wedding Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise
    PW if you collect candy, visit here http://handmadebytlc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card. Great colors and design. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays - "Birth flower Challenge".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.