CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Craft Corners recognizes you!
Craft Corners Crafting Award

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It takes two to reach where you want to go.







This is one of my quickest card and I can't believe it that I finished it in half an hour.It takes its inspiration from Case study and Casual Fridays.This is also inspired by the anniversary themed card challenge at OOH LA LA #88 book from which it takes its inspiration is Elizabeth Gilbert's COMMITTED.
The card .
The insides.
The envelope
The image is from The Greeting Farm.I have colored it with Faber castell color pencils.I have used sizzix plates to emboss the backing paper.ribbon is from my stash.and the sentiment is from BIRD.have pierced the paper and added faux stitching.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

20 comments:

  1. very very lovely like all the elements of the card,the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its oh so pretty !! we both made a b/w card today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snehal I love it that you are decorating the inside and making envelopes too!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a sweetie cutie image.. if it is a digi please mail me the image..love it!!cute..cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeekk such a cute image!!!Fabulous ribbon too! I love the groom's lil legs! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....what a sweet creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just sooo cute.. love the image....!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww..... Its such a cute card! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a totally cute image and I totally dig the gingham ribbon and bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card and what a cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful cards! Both are so perfect with this color combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your FAB work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card and love the book inspiration. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. superb one snehal.... I love the colour combo and the cute image u have used its perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute or what!?! I love it, Snehal! Fab embossing and great colour combo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWWW!.. Such a cutie card!.. LOVE the adorable digi! :)
    And half an hour that's it?.. AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your card. thanks for joining us at OLLCB this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my posts .Each and every comment means a lot to me and I promise to visit your blog if you have one.